In Google Chrome:
In Mozilla Firefox:
- On your browser toolbar, click More .
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Click the menu button and choose Options.
Select the Advanced panel.
Click on the Network tab.
In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Close the about:preferences. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
You may improve the performance of the PC by clearing the History of your browser.
Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History….
Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history? section.
Finally, click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.